ROBOticket is a cloud based service that automates the processing of PNR's placed on queue by a wide range of booking engines (Online) and travel consultants (Offline). It works with Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo and Abacus.
Key components were initially developed for Concorde International Travel over 25 years ago and over time have evolved into one of the most powerful PNR robotic services available.
Key Automation Features
- Delayed and instant ticketing
- Domestic and International
- Post ticketing changes
- Daily logging of all CRS activity which is invaluable when analysing historical transaction flow
- XML interface facilitates flexible third party product integration
- A WEB management portal allows you to customise and manage the services to suite your specific environment
Debtor specific features
- Ticket using private fares and tour codes
- Use travel cards per department
- Check authorisation
- Capture benchmark data for mid office reporting
- Combine carriers and classes if applicable
- Email special requests to appropriate consultant
Any consultant who is using Tramada or Sabre Agency Manager (SAM) will appreciate that there are often many steps that still have to be manually processed after a PNR has been ticketed. ROBOweb simply automates most of these. These include but are not limited to...
- Capturing and updating benchmark fares
- Adding debtor based mandatory data
- Sending hotel chargeback
- JQ Costing
- Adding additional service fees